- Create a filter to select the issues to be examined. This could be all issues, or just a few select projects
- Create an Issue Statistics gadget on a dashboard
- Select the Participants field for Statistic Type
- Select Total for Sort By
- Select Descending for Sort Direction
- Select Yes for Show Resolved Issue Statistics
- Select Never for Refresh Interval
You should get a list of users as in the screenshot below.
Last year I posted a summary of who had reported issues with JIRA using only the Reporters field. This time I looked at who were the participants in JIRA issues in the past year. As expected most participants in JIRA issues work for Atlassian. Neal Applebaum and Sergiy Lizenko (ILS-Ukraine) are still the most active and I still come in a distant third. Greg Brauer of DreamWorks is the newest user in the list.