- One Bug, Multiple Branches - a presentation to SF Atlassian User Group about tracking lots of builds in JIRA
- Handling large numbers of JIRA Projects - a 3.13 jsp modification to let you select a Category when creating an issue and then only have the projects in that category appear
- Making it easier to maintain JIRA Workflows - a 3.13 jsp modification to show the name of a transition's screen in the list of transitions
- JIRA Customization Guidelines - a presentation from AtlasCamp 2009
- Finally, a use for those JIRA user properties - how to search for users with a given property, e.g. location="San Jose"
- Field-level permissions in JIRA - via .vm modifications. Superseded by the Behaviors plugin.
- Using JIRA for Test Tracking - an early description, largely outdated now.
All posts labeled with JIRA are here.